Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Amusing

Actual platforming gameplay is too flowy... DI has just enough influence to be annoying... the robots attacks are random which makes some parts actually impossible.

What does the bbq do anyways?

Newgrounds Hold'em Newgrounds Hold'em

Really Awesome

Game play is simple to pick up, it's a refreshing twist from regular texas hold 'em, I loved it, it's addictive, and it's DRIVING ME MAD!!! I MUST SEE THE FINAL DECK YET IT ELUDES ME!!! WHY!!! :(

$4987.73 :(

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

Needs a MUTE BUTTON

Honestly! It should be in EVERY game!

Doors 2 - The Game Doors 2 - The Game

Not that bad I suppose

It gets old fast, and there's a lot of dick moves, like telling them not to click, when they have to click to win... and the room wiht all the 1s is kind of annoying, and your binary is wrong, you didn't indicate that it was in base two, so technically it's door #11, still, well done

Avoid It Avoid It

Fix the hit detection

I couldn't get passed the second level... why, Because every time I tried to get passed the second moving wall it would kill me.

Fix the game and it wouldn't be too bad... if not horribly unoriginal.

ATHF SoundBoard ATHF SoundBoard

ATHF is the win!

Ok, so... not bad... the music was a bit quiet and your secret sound allthough awesome is unaccessible to those without leet skillz...

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

wow

It's really nice, few glitches, there's only one I found where in survival you can get an invicible mine which kills reds untill you hit spacebar, and aside from the annoying website spam and the glitch after survival it's really good!

Mr. Pizza Face Mr. Pizza Face

How the f-?

Did this survive? god damn, we need like twenty blam groups to save us now, so much crap is on newgrounds, dam light siders!

PuKE BaLL PuKE BaLL

BLAM THIS PIECE OF (and you know the rest)

The sound was annoying, the graphics sucked, the style of the game was old, nothing should have even saved this, someone better call 666, or whatever the blam squad is, maybe we can still kill it... and, |{33|" j00|2 5|'34|{ 0|= 1337 0|_|+!!! see, the music was really annoying! REALLY annoying! like that person, taht always follows you, no matter how much you make fun of them...

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

How did this not get blammed

Personally I thought the game sucked because:
Hard and the 3rd level is the easiest
Super fast and no time for levels
A sword in the game... A SWORD IN A SHOOTING-GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The graphics sucked waste of time, want a good game?> go play xiaoxiao4